Solutions to Protect Your Investment
For modern contractors, construction technology is an indispensable part of the entire construction process. With Trimble Protected, you can rest assured that your technology investment is safe and secure when the unexpected happens. Under this exciting extended warranty program, you can ensure that your worksite solutions remain in the field, where they belong. In fact, Trimble Protected offers a number of unique components that create a truly compelling value for the rough and tumble job site environment.
Trimble Protected is offered on all new Trimble technology solutions, and can be applied at any point during the factory warranty period, which is one year from the date of purchase. In addition to extending coverage, Trimble Protected offers a number of unique benefits to contractors and technology users including protection against normal wear, and even yearly checkups for robotic total stations. In fact, to learn more about precisely what is covered check out the table below.
As a manufacturer-backed warranty program, Trimble Protected offers truly unequaled peace-of-mind. Contractors can select their coverage period adding anywhere from 1-3 years of additional coverage per term. Additionally, these terms can be renewed for subsequent years, provided the equipment is still supported by Trimble.
Please review our Extended Warranty Terms and Conditions.
The Trimble Protected Plus+ Plan now with a Reinstatement option so you can bring your non-covered equipment back under a Trimble Protected Plus+ plan at the standard protection plan price.
A Trimble Protected Plus+ Plan Gives You More Value
- Sold in one-year increments; & up to five years of coverage
- Protection against Hardware defects
- No Deductibles, ever!
- Parts & Labor reimbursement
- Transferable ownership (Protection Plan follows serial number)
- Firmware Updates (for Bundle & System coverage)
- Protection against failure due to Wear & Tear and Environmental damage
- Surge protection
- Annual Inspect-Clean-Calibrate service for Total Stations
Software & Firmware
- Bug fixes
- Minor updates and enhancements
- Protection Plan coverage begins at the end of Trimble factory warranty period
The Firmware-Only option ensures that your equipment has the most up-to-date firmware available and is compatible with other Trimble equipment. You can choose the Firmware-Only option even if you decide not to purchase a Trimble Protected Hardware Protection Plan.
A Software Protection Plan keeps you on the cutting edge of technology by updating your system with the most recent software version. You’ll stay current at a much lower cost than purchasing new software.
STAY ON SCHEDULE AND ON BUDGET
- Protect your investment and your productivity
- Improve equipment operation with an Inspect-Clean-Calibrate on your Total Station
- Maintain fixed, scalable maintenance expenditures
- Minimize work delays and downtime
- Gain access to the latest Firmware and Software updates
- Avoid unexpected and un-budgeted repair costs
- Guard against Environmental damage and Wear & Tear
- Power surge protection includes damage due to a surge in Trimble manufactured power supplies
My Trimble Protected (MTP) for Android / iOS provides the ability to manage your Trimble product, registration and warranty information wherever you are using your mobile device.
Using MTP for Mobile Devices, you can:
- Register a Trimble product
- View all of your currently registered Trimble family of products
- View the warranty status of products
- Activate specific devices with services and features
- Access information such as Manuals, Knowledge and Product Support
- Find a location to purchase a Trimble product
- Find a provider to repair a Trimble product you own
- Find a trainer to teach you how to use your Trimble products