Sitech Event Registration
Lunch and Learn
Tuesday, Jul 3, 2018
– Wednesday, Jul 4, 2018
12:30pm – 11:45pm
Join us for an in-depth online training event on the 1st Wednesday of every month between 12:30 and 1:30 EST. We will be covering the topics listed below and adding new topics in the future!
- Data Management and File Loading- Learn about the different file types, and how to load current models and new data collectors. File Types, Data Manager, SCS900, Tablet Sync.
- Intro to Siteworks- Review of the new survey software for construction. General overview, navigating and changing your view, exporting to machine control.
- Intro To Earthworks- Basic navigation, changing your views, radio networks, blade wear, and accuracy modes.
- New Data Collectors- 1st look at the TSC7 and T10 Tablet.
- In-Field Volume Calculations- Proper steps to calculating accurate volumes in the field. Stock pile volumes, compare to a design, and compare to an elevation.
The link below will allow you to join us and will be active just prior to class start.
Please contact our office at 404-505-8181 with any questions or concerns or email Jonathan Dunlap at email@example.com.
|« JUL « AUG||September 2018||OCT » NOV »|